Title: Kelbyone – Mastering Blend Modes in Photoshop
This course is the first of its kind with its main concentration on blend modes in Photoshop. If you are serious about mastering all that Photoshop has to offer, you will find that being familiar with blend modes is as important as mastering layers.
Title: Digital Tutors – Mastering Color Correction in Premiere Pro
Throughout this Premiere tutorial we’ll work with color tools to learn to properly color correct video shots.
We’ll learn how to work with the various scopes, how to build your own primary and secondary color correction setups and how to share the project between Premiere and After Effects, using a dynamic link. By the end of this Premiere training, you’ll be able to successfully color correct your own shots.
Digital Tutors Generating Conceptual Architecture Using Digital Design Techniques in 3ds Max
Duration 4h 31m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280×720 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1.74 GB Genre: Video training
Throughout these lessons we’ll look at how to generate architectural forms in 3ds Max from various inputs such as graphical data, images, video, audio and simulated forces.We’ll then be applying the results to San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge, giving it a radical avant-garde facelift. By the end of this training you’ll have gained knowledge and confidence to use this digital design process in your own projects.On a technical level, you’ll also be comfortable using splines, surfaces, physical displacement, animations, wire parameters, animation constraints, controllers and wind simulations.
01.Introduction and project overview 01:12
02. Discussing digital design 14:17
03. Importing the bridge model 06:13
04. Revealing patterns from an image 07:00
05. Extracting an outline to be vectorized 04:31
06. Vectorizing raster images automatically 05:25
07. Displacing a mesh using images 12:00
08. Merging and editing the displaced mesh 11:55
09. Creating a spline surface 10:38
10. Editing the spline surface 11:45
11. Extracting a vector graph from an image 06:15
12. Animating a dummy object 07:50
13. Baking the animation 08:51
14. Using the snapshot tool and surfacing splines 11:41
15. Using a morph target 11:11
16. Animating morph targets with wire parameters 10:14
17. Animating an object using audio 10:24
18. Animating an object using video 10:35
19. Using simulated forces to animate cloth 12:43
20. Editing cloth variables 09:06
21. Simplifying a dense mesh 11:57
22. Generating new topology 12:10
23. Applying textures to our models 12:45
24. Adding a camera 10:40
25. Lighting and final materials 08:00
26. Compositing the render 12:36
27. Layout techniques for presentations 06:41
28. Presenting concept designs 12:37
Digital Tutors Introduction to Rendering in 3ds Max
Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280×720 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | 557 MB Genre: Video training
In this series of lessons, we will explore some of the core rendering tools and features of 3ds Max that every rendering artist needs to be familiar with. This course is designed for users who are just getting started with rendering in 3ds Max, so we will not be focusing heavily on using lights, materials or recipes to give your render a specific look. Instead, our focus will be on helping you build a strong foundational knowledge of rendering in 3ds Max by talking about many of the key tools, features and concepts that every rendering artist in 3ds Max really needs to be familiar with. We will also learn how to resolve some rendering-related issues that you may encounter, and we will focus very heavily on helping you develop good habits and strong workflow practices that will be extremely beneficial to you as an emerging render artist.
I remember being an industrial design student six or seven years ago back in Sweden and how I loved to sketch. I’ve been sketching things for as long as I can remember. Always trying to improve my skills every single day, even when I didn’t feel like it. There wasn’t really any good courses or ways to learn this except to do it yourself. We had sketching classes in school but they didn’t really give me what I was looking for. I wanted a more interactive class. Someone that would guide me in my learning and show me the shortest way to get to the next level. We had books to read, but it’s not the same as having a live person help you focus on exactly what it is you need to improve.
That’s why I created this course! In this course you will learn EVERYTHING I know about design sketching. It will be focus on sketching and sketching only. From what tools to use and how to unblock your creativity to final rendering, texturing and shading. I guarantee it will take your design sketching to the next level if you are willing to put in the time to complete the course. That’s the most important thing, you have to have the right mindset before starting the course to really take time to focus and disconnect the noise around you.