Leech gives you complete control over your downloads and full browser integration. You can queue, pause and resume downloads, download from password-protected servers and store your passwords in your system-wide, secure keychain. And you won’t have to worry about downloads that were disrupted by a crashing browser ever again.
What’s New in Version 3.1: New Features
* Leech can now extract and download URLs from a local text file. (Heads-up: This only works if your text file has a *.txt filename extension.)
* The “Advanced” preferences now let you specify a custom user agent.
* Also in the “Advanced” preferences, you can now configure Leech to launch automatically on login. (This goes great with Leech’s menu bar mode.) Bug Fixes and Improvements
* Improved AppleScript support.
* Fixed an issue with downloading to a non-boot volume. OS – MacOSX 10.7 or Later Home Page – http://manytricks.com/leech/