Digital Film Tools zMatte – package plug-ins for After Effects, Premiere Pro, Avid, Sony Vegas and Nuke, which is a full-featured keyer designed for the correction of blue and green backgrounds. zMatte allows you to quickly and easily create a mask image with minimal parameters even if you are dealing with fine details like hair, smoke, or reflections. The set includes the following plugins: Color Suppress, DeArtifact, Edge Composite, Frame Averager, Holdout Composite, Keyer, Light Wrap, Matte Generator, Matte Repair, and Screen Smoother.
zMatte is a full-featured keyer that is the result of our experience in creating hundreds of successful blue and green screen composites. Using proprietary matte extraction techniques, zMatte quickly and simply creates mattes with minimal parameters even if you are dealing with fine hair detail, smoke, or reflections. It is easy to use, yet provides the needed tools when faced with good, bad, or ugly shots – tools such as multiple matte creation, automatic spill suppression, sophisticated matte and edge manipulation, and color correction.
– Create mattes from blue, green, any color screen
– Multiple matte creation
– Matte shrink, blur and wrap functions
– DV and HD deartifacting
– Sophisticated color correction and suppression
– Light wrapping
– Edge tools to color correct or blur only the edge
– Integrated DVE on After Effects, Avid, and Final Cut Pro Versions
– Screen smoothing for unevenly lit blueand green screens
– Effectively composite fire, explosions and smoke
– 8/16 bit processing
– Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows 7 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit
– Adobe After Effects CS5
– Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
– Avid Symphony, Media Composer, Newscutter (64 Bit versions only)
– OFX Host Support: The OFX plug-in format is now supported. Specifically, Sony Vegas and the Foundry’s Nuke have been qualified. One zMatte license will run in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas and The Foundry’s Nuke if installed on the same machine.
– GPU Acceleration Enhancements: A number of GPU acceleration enhancements were added.
– Holdout Composite > Type Renamed to Blend
– Holdout Composite > Type was renamed to blend.
– Gamma Reversed
– The Color Correct > Gamma control was reversed.
Enabling | Reg. Code: Not required (Thanks to Team VR)
Operating System: Windows Vista / Win 7 / Win 8 (x64)
Size: 25.79 MB