Language: English + Russian
Autodesk has officially announced the release of Autodesk Inventor 2019. This release marks a continued focus on improved performance, automation and core modeling workflows that enable professional-grade mechanical engineering design. Inventor 2019 also connects to the Autodesk cloud to unlock collaboration, design and supply chain user workflows.
– Parametric modeling
– Assembly modeling
– Creating drawings
– Flexible modeling
– Direct simulation
– Simulation of arbitrary shapes
– Concept development and layout in the engineering field
– Design of plastic parts
– Design of sheet metal parts
– Mold generator
– Automatic product configuration
– Automation of parts and assemblies design
– Component generators and calculators
– Automated frame design
– Electromechanical systems
– Export in 3D PDF format
– Dynamic modeling
– Voltage analysis
– Visualization and rendering
– Exploded views and animation
System requirements: Operating system:
64-bit Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607 or higher)
64-bit Microsoft Windows 8.1
64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990
The processor is recommended:
3.0 GHz or more, 4 or more cores
Memory is recommended: 20 GB RAM and more
Disk space is recommended: 40 GB
Graphics are recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB / s and DirectX 11
The monitor is recommended: 3840 x 2160 (4K); Scaling: 100%, 125%, 150%, or 200%
Office: Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016
.NET Framework Version 4.7
dslrBooth Photo Booth Software 5.23.0619.2 Professional | 58.2 Mb
– Compatible with PC and Mac.
– Triggers camera to take several photos and creates a print.
– Complete control over look and feel of final print including your own graphics, logos, and text. Includes a powerful Template Editor in Windows Edition.
– Stores all pictures and prints.
– Works with all digital dslr cameras as long as your computer can see them. Sorry, no support for webcams as we’re sticklers for quality.
– Highest quality prints of all similar software thanks to your pro dslr camera combined with the latest in image processing technology. Standard Edition supports 4×6. Professional Edition adds support for all paper sizes,
– Optimized for Touch Screens.
– Optional Classic Unattended Photobooth Mode: Click a button and have a countdown with camera automatically snapping up to 4 pictures.
– Plenty of layout options in Standard Edition.
– Share Online: You can share your pictures on facebook, twitter, and a few dozen other social media sites.
– Trigger from a button or a foot switch.
– Male, Female, and Customizable Audio Prompts (Windows only).
– Allow guests to add effects similar to instagram or add them automatically (Windows only).
– View on ipad: Guests can view their prints right away on an ipad using an eye-fi card.
Home Page – http://anonymz.com/?http://dslrbooth.com/