Size: 79 MB | Duration: 0h 47m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280×720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Advanced | Language: English
If you’re ready to design a dev tool, but aren’t sure where to start, this course gets you on your way.
Join Jesse Freeman as he explains the fundamentals of UI design and how to apply UX principles when designing interfaces. By taking a look at the design of the game engine Pixel Vision 8, he breaks down the logic behind the layout of standard components. He discusses design patterns, unification, user experience challenges, and more. Additionally, he helps you get your dev tool design started by helping you pursue the creation of toolbars, the selection of color palette, the addition of action bars, and more.
* The interface of a developer tool
* Designing within constraints
* The Pixel Vision 8 user interface
* Creating a common UX language
* Standardizing UI components
* Designing for small resolutions
* Adding toolbars and action bars
* Setting limits for simplicity