BackToCAD Technologies Print2CAD 2018 (x64) | 161 Mb
Print2CAD 8th Generation is able to convert PDF files into a DWG or DXF file, which can then be imported into any CAD system where it can be edited. Print2CAD 7th Generation is an autonomous and CAD system-independent program. Print2CAD 8th Generation also converts DWG/DXF into PDF, TIFF/JPEG into DWG, DWF into DWG/DXF and HPGL into DWG/DXF.
Print2CAD™ – PDF to DWG Converter and More
– PDF (Vector and Raster) to DWG or DXF
– PDF to CAD with Raster To Vector
– PDF to CAD with OCR of Text
– PDF (Architectural Scan) to DWG or DXF
– PDF (Contour Lines Scan) to DWG or DXF
– PDF (Digital Photo) to DWG or DXF
– PDF (OCR of Text Page) to DWG or DXF
– PDF Line Type Recognition
– PDF Coordinates Calibration
– DWG to PDF Conversion
– 3D DWG to 3D PDF Conversion
– Including Free PDF/Raster Viewer
– Including Free DWG/DXF Viewer
– PDF/TIFF/JPEG Raster To Vector
– TIFF/JPEG to DWG/DXF Conversion
– Work With All CAD Systems
– Full AutoCAD® 2000-2018 compatible
Supported Input Formats:
– PDF (Native With Real Lines and Texts)
– PDF (Raster Based From Scanner)
– Other: DWG, DXF (12-2017), DWT, DXB, DWF, HPGL, EPS, JPEG, TIFF (Raster To Vector)
Supported Output Formats:
– Main Export: DWG and DXF (12-2018)
– Other Export: DWG, DXF (12-2017), PDF, 3D PDF, WMF, DXB, EPS, JPEG, TIFF, Word (.doc), Excel (.xml)
PDF to DWG (PDF Import):
– PDF Import and Conversion into DWG
– Vectorization of Raster Pictures, OCR of Text, Line Type Recognition, Recognition of Circles and Arcs, Calibration of Coordinates. Clean Up of Input.
OCR of Text:
– Optical Text Recognition
– OCR of Text as Line, Rater Picture, or Solid Hatch. OCR with Dictionaries, and Clean Up Parameters. Automatic or Half Manually Separation of Text Areas.
Line Type Recognition:
– Recognition of Line Types
– Recognition of Small Dashes in PDF as DWG Lines with Line Type. Recognition of Dashed, Dashed Dot, Dashed Dot Dot, Dot Dot Line Type.
CAD Entities Recognition:
– Enhanced Recognition of Origin CAD Entities
– Recognition of CAD Circles, Arcs, Texts, Layers, Line Types, Walls, Contours, 90 Degree Corners, Horizontal and Vertical lines.
Raster to DWG (Raster To Vector):
– JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG Conversion into DWG
– Vectorization of Raster Pictures, OCR of Text, Line Type Recognition, Recognition of Circles and Arcs, Calibration of Coordinates
– High Speed DWG Viewer
– Zoom and Print DWG Flies. DWG Postprocessor: Edit the Colors, Change the Layer Names, Change the Text (Translation), Change the Fonts, Sort Entities on Different Layers.
– DWG or DXF Redlining
– Freehand Lines, Leaders, Revision Clouds, Layer Management and Layer Settings Manager.
3D DWG to 3D PDF
– 3D DWG (B-Rep) into 3D PDF (PRC) conversion
– Print2CAD supports free ISO PRC formats (Product Representation Compact) for 3D PDF representation. Read moreR30;
– PDF Measuring Functions with Snapping
– Inquire Distance, Areas, ID Coordinates, Change Units , Scale and Stretch Drawing, Calibrate Coordinates
– Internal PDF Viewer for Construction Drawings
– Zoom and Print PDF, Scale the Line Weights, Set Line Weights to 0.0, Separate the PDF entities, Pick the Color of Entities and Rasters Pictures
DWG to PDF (Enhanced PDF Export):
– Batch DWG to PDF Converison
– PDF to DWG Converison with hundrets of files in one run, free QR Code placing, Digital Singnature, Color/Line-Weight Table, 3D DWG to 3D PDF (PRC)
Localization and Customization:
– English and German as native Language
– English and German Manual as PDF and HTML, Spanish, French, Italian Interfaces. Training videos in English and German. Weeky Webinars in English and German.
– AutoCAD DWG legacy Drawings as native Format
– Print2CAD 2018 is based on Trusted DWG™ from Autodesk® and developed with the help of Autodesk RealDWG™ Developer Tools.
Key PDF to CAD Conversion Innovations:
PDF to DWG with Line, Hatch, Cicle, Arc Recognition
Print2CAD recognize main CAD entities. Normal well-created PDF files contain lines, hatches, circles, and arcs as PDF element paths or PDF element B?zier curves. Circles or arcs do not exist in PDF definition; they are B?zier curves or polylines. A human has the capability and intelligence to recognize circles and arcs, however for software to have this same type of recognition takes a lot more effort. Print2CAD provides advanced methods for circle and arc recognition.
PDF to DWG with Raster To Vector
Print2CAD converts and vectorizes raster pictures from PDF, HPGL, DWF, TIFF, and JPEG files. The input files can be done using a scanner or generated directly from CAD systems in different quality levels. With the help of Raster to Vector Methods, Print2CAD can recognize all circles, arcs, and lines. With the help of OCR (Optical Character Recognition), Print2CAD can recognize Texts. With the help of Pattern Recognition, Print2CAD can recognize dash or dash dotted line types. With the help of coordinate calibration, Print2CAD can correct the accuracy of the converted drawing.
PDF to DWG with OCR of Text
Print2CAD not only uses conversion and vectorization methods, but also uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to reconstruct the content of a PDF or raster file. The program can also recognize the PDF text that has been deconstructed into polyline fields, and/or pixel pictures as full and editable CAD text. Print2CAD merges characters into strings and places these strings as texts in the DWG or DXF drawing.
PDF to DWG with Coordinates Calibration
Print2CAD can precisely adjust, de-skew, and turn the converted drawing with the help of any number of arbitrary calibration points. One can be certain that a 3 foot thick wall will remain 40 inch thick after the conversion and will not be 39.9 inch thick. Likewise, a horizontal line will stay horizontal after the conversion.
PDF to DWG with Line Type Recognition
Print2CAD recognizes the dashed or chain dotted line types, and will connect them to form a proper CAD line and/or polyline with a line type. The lines may have any angle of inclination.
Convert PDF to DWG in one run with a hundreds of files. PDF to AutoCAD settings included. DWG to DWG converter included.
– 32bit Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 ( SP1), Windows Vista® (SP1),
– 64bit Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 ( SP1), Windows Vista® (SP1)