Optimizing your website for search engines can improve your ranking in the search results pages and naturally bring more users to your site. Scrutiny is a website analysis tool that can help you check if there are any broken links on your website, create a sitemap, check for spelling errors, run SEO checks, and so on.
Scrutiny comes with a sites manager where you can easily input the source URL for the website you want to start evaluating. The app automatically generates a thumbnail for the page and then enables you to configure the scanning rules.
– Link checker
– SEO analysis
– XML sitemap generation, optionally include images / PDF pages
– Insecure / mixed content reporting
– Page-load speed test
– Spelling and grammar checking
– Scans sites requiring authentication
– Search your site (source or visible text) obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term
– Website monitoring of as many URL’s as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
– Scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks
– On finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or AppleScript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
– Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later 64-bit
Home Page – http://peacockmedia.software