Category: Brushes *.ABR
CreativeMarket – 30 Sparkle Brush Set 2741118
30 Sparkle Brush Set 20 Hi-Res 3500×3500 stamp brushes to jump start your creativity and then 10 uniquely styled brushes that to help work the stamp brushes blend into your illustration. They can easily be corized and work well with the “light” blend modes such as overlay, lighten and screen. These brushes have been designed for hi-resolution work.
CreativeMarket – Watercolor brushes collection 2873645
PNG, ABR, All Files
Enermous collection of handpainted brushes for Adobe Photoshop (+ PNG files to use in any software) is so handy for every designer or creativepreneur! Handpainted look is very popular now. You can use these brushes for posters, web design, invitations, greeting cards, business cards, wall prints, gift wraps etc. Possibilities are endless!
What’s inside the pack:
- 203 brushes in .ABR file and in PNG files (separate and on transparent background)
- Link to instruction on how to use the brushes
Brushes are high resolution (600 dpi) and suitable for printing.
CM – Textured Calligraphy Brushes 2641694
A set of 10 textured brushes for procreate designed for calligraphers and letterers! Each brush has custom made textures and brush shapes which help you to create beautiful and unique work.
• 5 Filtered Texture Brushes (Smooth Texture)
• 5 Unfiltered Texture Brushes (Grainy Texture)
• Basic Upper and Lower Case Practice Sheets
• Ipad Pro
• Apple Pencil
• Procreate App
• Extract the downloaded .zip file.
• Put all the unzipped brush files onto your Google Drive, iCloud, ect.
• On your iPad you can then navigate to which ever drive you chose.
• In Google Drive you press the a brush file, then press Open In, then choose Procreate.
• In iCloud you press a brush file, press Share, then press Open In, then choose Procreate.
• The brushes are designed to be used around the 15% brush size, however if you experiment with other sizes you could end up with different, unique textures.
• Using 2 similar brushes together could give an interesting look to your calligraphy.
• Mess around with other techniques such as using these brushes for smudging, colouring or even illustrating.
- 14 Body Splash Effects Brushes – Large splashes moving in multiple directions. Great for layering around bodies.
- 17 Ground Effects Brushes – Everything from small drips to large ground splashes and even surface ripples. Perfect for the ground near a jumping, running, or moving athlete.
- 11 Water Drops Effects Brushes – Use these as a finishing layer around and on top of your subject. Includes three different rain brushes.
- 26 Water Effect Splashes – These can go anywhere and everywhere. Use to convey motion and movement, stack, warp and play!
- BONUS! 65 Water Overlays/Textures
- BONUS! Reflection Action
- BONUS! 12 Custom Color Toning Styles – Unique Photoshop styles to help you quickly add color to your water projects. These styles help make the highlights and unique color fluctuations that are very difficult to create just by stamping a solid color.
- BONUS! 20 Minute Tutorial with tips, tricks & suggestions on how to use the Water Effects Brushes and styles!