Actix Analyzer v5.5.349.850 (x64) | 689.3 Mb
Actix International Ltd, a developer software for mobile network analytics and optimization, has released update of Analyzer 5.5. The industry leading desktop solution, Analyzer provides advanced drive test survey analytics. It supports network optimization, network acceptance and validation, and is used in 2G, 3G, LTE and VoLTE rollouts.
Analyzer provides advanced drive test survey analytics. It’s the global standard in use at over 300 operators and is the most widely used tool in its class.
About Actix International Limited
Actix International Ltd develops software for mobile network analytics and optimization. The company’s solution allows users t· automate analytics t· visualize, analyze, and optimize the mobile network. It offers ActixOne, a mobile optimization platform that provides a unified workspace for automating mobile network optimization activities; Analyzer, a desktop software solution for expert drive test post-processing, supporting network optimization, and network troubleshooting; and Radioplan, an offline desktop automated cell planning software for optimizing the configuration of new sites and site overlays.
New in version 5.5.349.850:
This release contains support for new and updated file formats. There are updates for most technologies that Analyzer supports, with changes falling under the following categories:
• New collections of devices and improvements:
· Added support for TEMS Investigation 18.0.2.
· Added support for NEM· FF 2.29.
· Added support for R&S 4.90.
· Added support for ASN.1 3GPP Rel. 13.
• Application Layer Improvements:
· Added new Spotlight templates for voice and data separately supporting multiple radi· access technologies facilitating diagnostic support of multi-technology log files and improving load speed.
• Platform improvements:
· Added a new Call Flow Viewer visualization component for core trace data.
· Fixed several issues in the Map.
• Licensing Requirements:
· LTE-Advanced Pr· is the next major milestone in the deployment of mobile networks after LTE and LTE Advanced. LTE-Advanced Pro features are available starting with 3GPP Release 13 and require a separate LTE-Advanced Pr· license.
· The Analyzer Product roadmap includes significant new capabilities for cross domain analysis of core network and field measurement data, including end-to-end call flow analysis for VOLTE and future IPbased services. These new capabilities require a separate license.